FREE DELIVERY ANYWHERE IN THE PHILIPPINES, MINIMUM ORDER 12BOXES

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Psoriasis, Severe Skin Allergy

ALMA SALAZAR, RN
(Philippine General Hospital)
DIAGNOSIS: SEVERE SKIN ALLERGY, PSORIASIS FOR 7 YEARS

I am a registered Nurse by profession. Sometime in 1995, I had frequent attacks of severe skin allergy. A biopsy was done and I was diagnosed to be suffering from Psoriasis. I was treated with oral and topical steroids for 7 years, then later on I shifted to oral chemotherapy which according to my Rheumatologist will be for life. Last January 2007, I started taking First Vitaplus (8-10 sachets everyday). Everybody was amazed because the rashes of my skin for 3 years gradually disappeared after 3 weeks. And while it is true that Psoriasis is an auto-immune disease, it is worth knowing that somehow, someday, I will live free from psoriasis. Thanks to First Vitaplus.


For more info on First Vita Plus, call/text:
Michaela Janine
0915-8213131
emjeycity@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congradulation for getting rid from your Psoriasis Allergy. Your are very lucky that your disease has been cured with a medicine just in three weeks otherwise the conditions like Psoriasis and Vitiligo are not easy to cure and take very long period for complete treatment.

Unknown said...

Anu po ang the best flavour ng vitaplus ang para sa Psoriasis?totoo po ba ito na nkakalunas?im suffering psoriasis since 2017.pls help po.